please call John at (415)602-8416 or firstname.lastname@example.org
A typical four hour Sail includes the following:
- Sailing from San Francisco marina to Pier 39 where the sea lions have taken over a whole marina.
- You’ll pass on the lee side of Alcatraz to be greeted by seagulls.
- Then it’s off around Angel Island to Ayala Cove where you can see the beautiful cities of Tiburon and Sausalito.
- Experience the current in Raccoon Straight, while passing under the Golden Gate Bridge with the fresh ocean breeze on your face.
- With luck, you’ll see dolphins or whales.
- Jibe the boat back and enjoy the gorgeous city front of San Francisco.
Of course, this is just an example. I can create custom trips such as:
- Docking by Sam’s Cafe in Tiburon for drinks and a burger or enjoy one of many other fabulous restaurants on the water.
- Sail by the baseball park and catch homerun balls.
- Bring some wine and do wine tasting on the boat.
- Pack a picnic basket or barbecue, and we’ll sail over to Angel Island.
A great, economical way for families or friends to spend a memorable day on the beautiful San Francisco Bay. Sailing instruction is also available.
For this fee you can bring up to six people.
|2 hour private charter||$350. Get $20 OFF if you pay cash.|
|3 hour private charter||$480. Get $30 OFF if you pay cash.|
|4 hour private charter||$600. Get $40 OFF if you pay cash.|
For more information, please call John at (415) 602-8416 or email@example.com