A typical four hour Sail includes the following:
- Sailing from San Francisco marina to Pier 39 where the sea lions have taken over a whole marina.
- You’ll pass on the lee side of Alcatraz to be greeted by seagulls.
- Then it’s off around Angel Island to Ayala Cove where you can see the beautiful cities of Tiburon and Sausalito.
- Experience the current in Raccoon Straight, while passing under the Golden Gate Bridge with the fresh ocean breeze on your face.
- With luck, you’ll see dolphins or whales.
- Jibe the boat back and enjoy the gorgeous city front of San Francisco.
Of course, this is just an example. I can create custom trips such as:
- Docking by Sam’s Cafe in Tiburon for drinks and a burger or enjoy one of many other fabulous restaurants on the water.
- Sail by the baseball park and catch homerun balls.
- Bring some wine and do wine tasting on the boat.
- Pack a picnic basket or barbecue, and we’ll sail over to Angel Island.
A great, economical way for families or friends to spend a memorable day on the beautiful San Francisco Bay. Sailing instruction is also available.
For this fee you can bring up to six people.
For more information, please call John at (415) 602-8416 or firstname.lastname@example.org